This page is for those interested in the Basic Ticket: No Room/DIY option meaning you will be finding your own accommodations. If you would like to lodge at the host site (where workshops take place), click here for options.
For accommodations near the retreat facility at Atomic Trailer Ranch Artist Retreat and Joshua Tree National Park, it is recommended that reservations are made at a convenient commuting distance. Options include local facilities like hotels, motels, B&B, cottages, campers, and rental options through Airbnb.
Independently-Owned Local Accommodations
- Pioneertown Motel
- Lazy Desert Campers
- Spin and Margie’s Desert Hide-a-Way
- Sunnyvale Suites
- Mojave Sands Motel
- The Desert Lily B&B
- Harmony Motel
- Rattler Ranch Cabins
- Joshua Tree Inn
- Twentynine Palms RV Resort and Cottages
- Bluesky Resort
National Park Campgrounds
- Rodeway Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms/Joshua Tree
- Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park
- Travelogue Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree National Park
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Twentynine Palms/Joshua Tree
For a list of suggested items to pack for preparation for a retreat in the desert, see these recommendations: Packing Checklist.
Statement on Inclusivity/Safe Space: This retreat and its facilitators strive to make this experience an inclusive and safe one for people of all identities, backgrounds, experiences and aesthetic orientations. We will work to meet requests for reasonable accommodations made in advance.