This page is for those interested in the Basic Ticket: No Room/DIY option meaning you will be finding your own accommodations. If you would like to lodge at the host site (where workshops take place), click here for options.
For accommodations near the retreat facility at Atomic Trailer Ranch Artist Retreat and Joshua Tree National Park, it is recommended that reservations are made at a convenient commuting distance. Options include local facilities like hotels, motels, B&B, cottages, campers, and rental options through Airbnb.
Independently-Owned Local Accommodations
- The Desert Lily B&B – 0.6 miles from host-site
- Mojave Sands Motel – 3.4 miles from host-site
- Joshua Tree Inn – 3.7 miles from host-site
- Spin and Margie’s Desert Hide-a-Way – 6.4 miles from host-site
- Pioneertown Motel – 13.7 miles from host-site
- Harmony Motel – 14.8 miles from host-site
- Rattler Ranch Cabins – 16 miles from host-site
- Lazy Desert Campers – 18.3 miles from host-site
- Sunnyvale Suites – 18.8 miles from host-site
- Twentynine Palms RV Resort and Cottages – 20.1 miles from host-site
- Bluesky Resort – 20.8 miles from host-site
National Park Campgrounds
- Travelogue Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree National Park – 11.6 miles from host-site
- Rodeway Inn and Suites – 15.6 miles from host-site
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Twentynine Palms/Joshua Tree – 15.6 miles from host-site
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms/Joshua Tree – 16.5 miles from host-site
- Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park – 18.7 miles from host-site
For a list of suggested items to pack for preparation for a retreat in the desert, see these recommendations: Packing Checklist.
Statement on Inclusivity/Safe Space: This retreat and its facilitators strive to make this experience an inclusive and safe one for people of all identities, backgrounds, experiences and aesthetic orientations. We will work to meet requests for reasonable accommodations made in advance.